Monday, February 2, 2009

WHAT I HATE TODAY: Your daily dose of negative energy

Today I hate the sweat pants I bought last Friday. I bought them with the intention of cutting them off for skating in cold weather, but when I got home I decided to take the scissors to my battered old sweats instead. Imagine my surprise when I pulled on my new sweats and found that they had been designed with giants in mind:



This is what I have to do to make the sweats fit comfortably:


I am six feet tall, and this cuff is six inches,* so these sweat pants were made for someone the size of an NBA forward! I wouldn’t mind wearing them with the cuffs, but they slip easily and I have to roll them up every few minutes. I guess I’ll have to safety-pin the cuffs in place or cut six inches off the bottom, which will make them look terrible, but then sweat pants look terrible anyway.

*Conversion to Canadian units: “Six feet” is 0.0000000000000001934 light years, and “six inches” is 0.00000000000000001612 light years.

No comments:

Post a Comment