Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's workout

22-mile bike commute, with the return ride through fat, drifting snowflakes that luckily were melting on contact with the road but unluckily were getting in my eyes and sticking to my glasses, which should not be simultaneously possible.

Then to the Marriott for stairclimbing, which I haven't done in a few weeks due to an itchy throat and coughing. So I took it a little easy, finishing 9 climbs of 20 flights each (3 walking, 6 running).

Then I left the Marriott and realized that I had locked my keys in my car. Sigh. So I ran 25 minutes to my girlfriend's house, who kindly drove me to my house to get my spare car key, and then back to the Marriott. April, you are The Awesome. Total time 2:45.

Weighed in at 153 this morning, down 1 pound from last week.

1 comment: