Monday, April 6, 2009

WHAT I HATE TODAY: Your daily dose of negative energy

Today I hate the flaking skin on my upper lip under my mustache, which would be pretty disgusting if it wasn’t rendered nearly invisible by my mustache. I didn’t have this problem before I grew facial hair -- why does having a mustache cause my skin to flake? I suppose I could use some kind of lotion or ointment, but to apply it I would have to shave my mustache, in which case my skin wouldn’t flake and the lotion or ointment would become unnecessary. Excuse me while I formulate this problem into a submission to Dermatology Koans Weekly Digest.

1 comment:

  1. In trying to find a solution to this problem of yours, I stumbled across this website:
    http://www.beards.org
    It's a fascinating time suck.

    Of course, this is America, so there are products to help you with this. Here's one:
    http://www.amazon.com/BLUEBEARDS-ORIGINAL-Bluebeards-Beard-Saver/dp/B00158U5YC/ref=pd_sbs_bt_2

    It's no coincidence that it's pirate themed...

    ReplyDelete